PVC Pressure Pipes
Lareter PVC Pressure Pipes are used for water treatment systems, irrigation, sewages, waterworks, artesian wells, drainage systems, swimming pools, cooling systems and geothermal applications.
Lareter U-PVC pipes for pressure conducts are guaranteed by the certications of IIP (Italy), CSTB (France), DVGW (Germany), WRAS (United Kingdom), EAC (Russia) , IMO and RINA (Naval Certificates).
Our Pressure Pipes production covers a wide range of diameters (16 – 800 mm) and PN (6-10-12.5-20-25), can be delivered in different colours (dark grey, blue, orange, yellow, red…) in different lengths (from 0,7 mt to 9 meters).
PVC Pressure Pipes
Types of connection:
The PVC Pressure Pipes are available with gluing joint, rubber ring socket type Forsheda Power-Lock ,solvent socket, plain ends or threaded ends. They can be employed in the field of irrigation, aqueducts and industry.
FORSHEDA POWERLOCK: The gasket Forsheda Power-Lock is conform or superior to the European Standards regarding water treatment and sewage systems, for PVC Pressure Pipes installed both under and above ground. Thanks to a special design, this gasket simplifies the installation process of pipelines.
- Excellent hydraulic flow
- Reduced adherence to scale (sludge, organic deposits etc.)
- Flexibility of the joint
- resistance to chemical attack and abrasion
- simplicity of installation and assembling
- the seal is firmly seated in the socket and does not show any irregularity of adhesion
Advantages for installers, operators, designers:
- Time saving during installation and tests
- Guarantee of hydraulic tightness both with positive and negative pressure up to – 0.5 bars.
- Greater reliability regarding tightness of seals
- angular deflection of gaskets up to 3° (high compensation)
- pipe and gasket form an unique and supportive element
- gasket cannot be lost anymore
- considerable reduction of forces during assembling of pipes
- no risk for gaskets assembled in the wrong way and therefore no leaks
- guarantee of correct functionality of the whole system
Field of application
Plants of food liquids
Sewage under pressure
Ref. to standards
UNI EN ISO 1452-2
DIN EN 1452, DIN 8061/62,
BS EN 1452
ØD 16 – 500
PN 6, PN 10, PN 12.5, PN 16, PN20
ØD 3/8” – 10” (British Standard)
Class C, D, E, 7.
Connections Plain ends
Rubber ring socket
Power Lock, system Forsheda
Ral 7011 dark grey
Ral 5015 blue