LARETER SPA within the last years has been continuously improving its production cycle , reducing the environmental impact deriving from the production of PVC and PE pipes.
In compliance with the company’s management philosophy, LARETER SPA promoted in 2011 projects of sensibilisation on environmetal issues and safety on the workplace, implementing an integrated management system.
In november 2012, Lareter SpA also obtained, in recognition of its efforts, the integrated certification UNI EN ISO 14001 and E ISO OHASAS 18001,issued by BSI Italy, which testify the attention of Lareter Spa towards environmental safety on the workplace.
To comply with the engagements enounced in the Security and Environment Program LARETER SPA , up to now, put into practise the following projects: :
– Photovoltaic plant
– Reduction of energy consumption ( Energy Efficiency)
– Management of dangerous substances
– Collection of seperated waste material
– Voluntary training of staff
– Certificates of engery saving (Energy Efficiency)