Lareter Spa within the last years has been continuously improving its production cycle , reducing the environmental impact deriving from the production of PVC pipes and PVC- PE fittings.
In compliance with the company’s management philosophy, Lareter Spa promoted in 2011 projects of sensibilisation on environmental issues and safety on the workplace, implementing an integrated management system.
In November 2012, Lareter Spa obtained, in recognition of its efforts, the integrated certification UNI EN ISO 14001 and UNI EN ISO 18001, issued by BSI Italy (British Standards Institution), which testify the attention of Lareter Spa towards environmental safety on the workplace.
In 2019 Lareter also obtained, first among the Italian manufacturers of PVC pipes and fittings, the ISO 45001 certification for management systems for health and safety at work.
To comply with the engagements enounciated in the Security and Environment Program Lareter Spa, up to now, put into practise the following projects: :
- Photovoltaic plant
- Reduction of energy consumption ( Energy Efficiency)
- Management of dangerous substances
- Collection of seperated waste material
- Voluntary training of staff
- Certificates of energy saving (“white certificates”)
- Project Lareter Reduction | Regione Veneto POR FESR 2014 -2020 Azione 4.2.1.
- Project Lareter Innovazione | Regione Veneto POR FESR 2014 -2020 Azione 1.1.2.